A perfect amalgamation of Indian and Chinese culture, Holidays in Bali is a home to the avid lovers of aqua sports and serenading beaches. Immerse yourself in the splendid beauty of the majestic island by booking cheap flights to Bali and holiday deals for Bali in summers.
Winner of the Best Island Award in 2010 by Travel and Leisure, there are varied tourist attractions in Bali to fit in every traveler’s shoes, traditional Balinese cuisine to satiate every taste bud and astounding centre of arts, music & crafts. It is one of the world’s best islands ranked in second after Greece, as quoted by BBC in 2011.
Why to visit Bali for Hoildays
Holiday trip to Bali is a perfect weekend getaway for loners as well as planning a family tour to Bali is a quintessential value for money deal for the below mentioned reasons:
• “Island of Gods” with over 20000 temples
• One stop destination for water sports lovers
• Rejuvenating spas & body therapies
• Blissful & finest resorts and budget hotels
• Lip smacking authentic Balinese and Indo-chinese cuisine as Babi Gulung (roasted pig), Sate Lilit, Gedang Mekuah and so on
• Shopping for authentic handicrafts & souveneirs at Kuta Square & Monkey Forest Road
• Enriched craftsmanship like wood carvings & animated wooden masks at Seminyak
• Ubud – Popular in books & movies, artisans galleries, walk down the rice fields
• Never ending twinkling Bali nightlife
• Seminyak – capital of glitz, art & plenty of local designer’s boutiques
• Sunrise & sunset at Uluwatu temple
• Fun trip for kids with visit to Bali Bird Park, Rumah Topeng & Wayah Museum
• An increasingly popular choice for destination weddings amongst couples
Top 5 things to do in Bali while planning a holiday trip to Bali:
Holidays in Bali are soaked in luxury and adventure by availing cheap tickets to Bali from one of the most sought after travel agencies, Crystal Travel and avail our second to none discount on Bali holidays.
Temples of Bali are an undying example of the Balinese culture and a subject of interest to many tourists. The temple of “Besaikh” also known as the mother temple is the pioneer of all. Rest includes Uluwatu temple, Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, and others.
Nusa Dua from Hyatt to St Regis/Geger Temple, also known as Mengiat Beach and Geger Beach, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak are some of the best beaches of Bali.
Trekking to Mt. Agung to witness the enchanting and calm sunset at top, river rafting in Ayung and Telaga waja river, cannoying in Lake Batur, cycling, kite surfing and bungy jumping are few of the recommended adventure sports in Bali.
Traditionally dressed Balinese people carrying pyramids of fruits on their heads forming a temple procession are a common sight.
Sundanese cuisine, Javanese cuisine and traditional authentic Bali food cooked in aromatic flavors welcomes the voyagers at popular Cafés at Denpasar and various other budget hotels in Bali.
To sum up, with great holiday deals, budget hotels and last minute flights to Bali available here, it will be hard to resist the offer. Seeing is believing. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that a holiday trip to Bali will leave you with magical memories that would be worth cherishing for a life time and the coming generations to share with.