Tired of the same old experience? Keeping in mind about the comfort zone and luxury, we often book our flight tickets based on the brand name. But according to Crystal Travel Complaints, we sometimes face problems which are completely out of our control. So, in order to help all of our customers,we have managed to list some things, which you simply can’t miss.
Before Booking the flight, Know your rules:
- Before booking the flight, read all the guidelines given by the airlines. As each airline has a different set of guidelines that are used for different situations like overbooking, flight delays or lost luggage.
- While booking the flight, you enter into a contract with the airline, which is based on certain rules and guidelines
Dealing with a problem immediately
- Many a times we all face difficulties related to lost luggage or flight delay, in situation like these immediately try to contact the customer service representatives a manager, or any other employee who can help you with your problem.
- If something goes wrong on the flight, then without giving it a second thought, contact the head flight attendant.
- Sometimes in situations like overbooking, you are always eligible for some kind of compensation from the airline.
- if the airline fails to resolve the issue, continue to follow up by sending mails or by phone. If the issue gets bigger, you can always complain to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division of the U.S. Department of Transportation, or try reaching your government transportation agency.
So, now you know how you can make your voice heard! To make your trip easier, now you can follow Crystal Travel Feedback.