Nothing in this world can beat winter’s charm. With those snowy landscapes, cosy little cafes and Christmas vibes all around, Winter vacations are truly and always unmatchable. But, how do you spend your winter vacations? Well, you can always take your phone out and search for ‘places to visit in winters near me’. But, let’s admit that Google suggestions aren’t always good. Moreover, questions like how to plan your perfect upcoming winters can easily change your thoughts on holidays.
Through this article, I’ll cover a few tips that might lead you to your next perfect winter holiday. So, without wasting any further time, let’s get started with the first tip.
Recommended Snowy Destinations to visit in Winters
- Yellowstone National Park, Montana, US: With more than 380 centimetres of snow every year, this national park is one of the best snowy destinations to choose. Amidst such thick snow layers, you can enjoy snowmobiling and take a tour around Yellowstone Supervolcano.
- Northern Lights of Tromsø, Norway: Certainly, it’s impossible to find anything more beautiful than the Northern Lights of Tromsø. Located deep in the Arctic circle, this Norwegian city sees a lot of snow with magical Northern Lights. While there’s no specific date, these lights usually appear anytime in the months from September to April.
- Prague, Czech Republic: Those romanesque vaults and snow-capped mountains change Prague into a real world’s fairyland. While some of its cafes and architecture are globally popular, surprisingly, the city remains quite remote in winter. Hence, if you’re looking forward to planning a calm holiday, then this is the place where you should plan your perfect upcoming winters.
Best Warm Places to visit in Winters
- Tenerife, Spain: Surprisingly, with an average temperature of 17℃, January is the coldest month in Tenerife. While the whole world decides to freeze, you can get yourself tanned and enjoy the sunshine on Tenerife’s beaches. If you’re from the UK as well, you can reach this warm and welcoming island in less than 5 hours.
- Oahu and Maui, Hawaii: While some people like snowy mountains, many others prefer visiting warm beaches during winters. And if we’re talking about beaches, then it’s impossible to ignore Hawaii. The islands of Oahu and Maui generally record an average temperature of 23℃ in winters. Moreover, you can catch some live and adventurous water sports in November and December.
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka: If Hawaii or Spain are too mainstream and you’re looking for something offbeat, then you’ll surely love Nuwara Eliya. Mostly known for its lush tea gardens and aesthetic landscapes, this city is a true match made in heaven for nature lovers.
Read More: Top Caribbean Winter Escapes!
Always Compare and Book Early
Do you know that only two things are always certain to happen in European winters? Firstly, decorated markets and secondly, the rush for flights and accommodation. Surely, I don’t need to stress the importance of advance flight and accommodation bookings. Moreover, a change of plan at the last moment is most likely to happen these days.
Hence, make sure you stay one or two steps ahead with advanced bookings, refundable tickets, etc. So, don’t just pack your bags early but also book your tickets early.
“How to do that? You can simply visit Crystal Travel for the best flight prices and secured bookings!”
Extra Activities and Play Safe
The hustle of travelling with kids and family can never be matched. But, that shouldn’t stop you from treating yourself to some extra fun activities. From European cities to the snowy landscapes of South Korea, you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports everywhere.
In short, if you’re going for a family holiday, then make sure there are enough attractions and activity spots for everyone. Whether it’s amusement parks for kids or ski resorts and luxury spas for elders.
And if your holiday plans include some physical activities, it’s always recommended to be on the safer side. Through various types of medical insurances and packages, you can always reflect that touch of extra care towards your family or friends.
If you’ve managed to follow these tips correctly, your upcoming days are set to become memorable forever. However, if you’re still unsure about flight booking or finding the best accommodation, Crystal Travel is always here to help you out and plan your perfect upcoming winters.
With your one click, our travel experts will become active and can help you in breaking every travel dilemma. Until then, stay safe and happy travelling!