Last Updated on December 22, 2021 by Cody Livingston
This festive season, you can choose to spend your next year’s vacation in the lapse of Barcelona’s beaches or at the historical monuments of New York. You don’t have to worry about the budget either because British Airways’ January sale is now live with many affordable deals. So, whether you were planning a short-haul trip to a European country or a luxurious holiday at Dubai’s expensive resorts, you can finally fly there without worrying about the money.
- Europe: Flying to Europe is no longer a dream as British Airways’ January sale is set to become a reality. Popular destinations like Barcelona, Berlin, Moscow, Munich, Rome, Venice, Zurich, etc., are already a part of these sale offers.
- North America: North America is home to some of the most popular holiday destinations globally. Thanks to British Airways’ January sale, you can now fly to these places and have a perfect vacation. Moreover, as per your comfort, you can also choose between premium and non-premium benefits for locations like New York, Miami, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and so on.
- Africa & Asia: In this festive season, you can surprise your loved ones with an early visit or spend your holidays at Dubai’s luxurious hotels. To match everyone’s budget, British Airways is offering both premium and non-premium flights to locations like Nairobi, Dubai, Bahrain, Delhi, Mumbai, Lagos, etc.
For more assistance on flight deals or learn more about these destinations, feel free to reach our travel experts at 02076120500
Explore the US with British Airways’ Premium Offers
- New York: One of the most populated cities in the US and a city that’s always hustling, New York is a top destination for those who love exploring big cities. With tons of museums, monuments, and natural parks, it’s pretty much impossible to explore this place in one lifetime.
- Los Angeles: Located in the south of California, Los Angeles is famous for its television industry, picturesque beaches, and numerous cultural events. With more than 20 million tourists visiting every year, Los Angeles is undoubtedly one of the prettiest cities you should explore in 2022.
- Chicago: Famous for its skyscrapers and iconic architectural designs, Chicago city has an array of activities to offer for every age group’s tourists. If you’re also planning to visit this city, don’t forget to explore places like Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo.
British Airways’ Non-Premium Destination Offers
- San Francisco: It’s pretty tough to find anything more beautiful than the picturesque views of Golden State Bridge. A commercial and financial centre of California, San Francisco is an absolutely must-visit place if you love hiking, exploring local markets, and enjoying scenic views.
- Miami: A coastal metropolis located in the southeast of Florida, Miami is worldwide famous for its sunny beaches and is an ideal destination for summer vacations. On its bright white sand beaches, tourists can enjoy surfing, salsa dancing, and different kinds of cocktails.
- Las Vegas: The largest city within the Mojave Desert and the biggest hub of casinos and street entertainment, Las Vegas is a must-visit place in every festive season. Here you can enjoy choreographed fountain shows, light shows at Fremont Street and try out your luck in the US’ biggest casinos.
Travel to Europe with British Airways’ Short-Haul Offers
- Barcelona: Catalonian capital and an incomparable destination, Barcelona city is famous for 20th-century architecture, warm beaches, and historical museums. If you’re in this city for New Year’s eve, then don’t miss out on stunning fireworks at Plaça d’Espanya.
- Rome: Famously known as the City of Seven Hills, Rome is perhaps the centre of the world’s politics, culture, history, and development. A place whose history goes around 2500 years back in time is indeed worth exploring for its architecture, museums and the iconic Colosseum.
- Venice: Built on more than 100 small islands, Venice city is an ultimate symbol of love and romance among all popular destinations. In 2022, if you’re looking for a destination where you can celebrate the love of your life on Valentine’s Day, then Venice is undoubtedly our first recommendation.
Updated Safety Norms from British Airways
British Airways has been stringent in following strict health protocols to ensure your safety is not compromised.
- Every seat, screen, seat belt, and the tray table is cleaned and disinfected after every flight, along with the cleaning of aircraft all over thoroughly.
- The air in the cabins gets replaced every 2 to 3 minutes through HEPA filters.
- At the airport, face masks are mandatory at all times, self-service check-in, minimal contact, hand sanitisers throughout the airport, and self-scanning of boarding passes.
- Amendments in food service, thus ensuring that you have reduced physical contact with the crew.
Book British Airways Flight Tickets with Crystal Travel
To get these exciting offers and book online tickets for your next British Airways flight, all you need to do is visit the Crystal Travel website. From there, you can use our potent search engine and fill in the correct booking details. However, if you’re still unsure, you can also call our travel experts, and they’ll book your British Airways flight ticket in no time.
But, apart from easy booking service and affordable prices, what else will you get?
- ABTA & ATOL protected flights, and all your personal & financial information is kept confidential.
- Experienced travel consultants guide you through every step of your online flight booking.
- Award-winning and 24/7 available Customer Support team to solve all your travel-related queries.
Now, hurry up and don’t miss out on such amazing offers from British Airways. Call our travel experts today!